Who Is This For?
Business owners, solopreneurs, and entrepreneurs who struggle with:
1. Internal business organization
2. Managing tasks, projects, or initiatives
3. Removing clutter from day-to-day life and business
4. Setting up effective and efficient workflows
5. Maintaining systems to keep organized, on time, and up to date on tasks and deliverables
6. Create accountability without a structured team or organization
7. Fitting everything they have on their plate into their days
8. Letting go of perfectionism to maximize what you can get done
9. Creating strategic plans for their long term goals (and sticking to it)
All too often I work with AMAZING clients who are stellar at what they do in their work but really struggle to create effective and efficient systems when it comes to the internal side of their business. They are fabulous when it comes to working with clients but can't keep up with a task management system to save their life, or they are great with the technical side of things but just can't get a grip on keeping up to date with their emails and file organization.
Does this sound like you? Well, you are in the right place!
Your Coach - Camryn Pickworth
Since I was a little girl, I have had a passion for finding order in chaos. Today I specialize in bringing my expertise in strategic organization to businesses through a holistic approach to time, task, and business management.
After working with over 50 clients across various industries including tech, venture, music, coaching, and entertainment as well as starting my own business, I have seen firsthand the organizational structures that help businesses thrive and those that cause disruption and chaos.
I specialize in helping solopreneurs and small business owners create order in their chaos. There is no quick fix to achieve an organized business, but with time, dedication, and a helping hand, you can change how your business functions and get more out of your time, business, and days.
If you want to maximize your efficiency, time, and business, let's chat!
What Is An Organizational Strategy
An organizational strategy is the sum of the actions a company or business owner intends to take to achieve long-term goals. Together, these actions make up a company or individuals strategic plan.
What we can focus on
90m initial consultation - $175
- 90m meeting
- Action plan follow-up
- Resource recommendations
Follow-up Consultations (60m) - $130
Follow-up Consultations (30m) - $75
Need help with implementation - First Pick is a one-stop-shop to help you get the most out of your business - let's chat and create a game plan that works for you!